Bilal Vallee Director - National
Bilal Vallee has over 7 years experience in the performance of statutory financial audit assignments, and 7 years of IT and Internal audit and assurance experience. This includes computer control reviews, such as General Controls Review (GCR), Risk Assessments (RA), IT Security Reviews, Network Vulnerability Assessment, Policy development, and Application Control Review (ACR), based on internationally recognised standard and frameworks, such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27000 series and etc. Vallee also brings his audit experience to the organisation, having been involved as manager of various JSE listed, transnational clients and many IT assignments associated with the following clients that include:
Business Development Role:
- Formulation of business plan for IT audit department.
- Reporting to Board of Partners regarding achievement of business plan.
- Strategic development of IT audit department.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client base.
- Develop and train appropriate staff.
- Develop new product lines.
PFMA - 4 IT Audits (Public Entities) – SA 610 and Quality Control Reviews (find listed below)
- South Africa National Road Agency SOC Limited (SA 610)
- Cross-Border Road Transport Agency (SA 610)
- Office of the Public Service Commission (SA 610)
- State Information Technology Agency (QC Review on Change Control Envrionement)
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- National Zoological Gardens
- South African National Biodiversity Institute
Private Sector – various IT Audits & Internal Audits covering RA, IT Policy Construction, GCR, IT Security, Network Vulnerability Assessments and CAAT’s.
Vallee played the role as a manager for the various conducted assignments, his responsibilities to those assignments includes client relations, first line management and quality review of works, specifically regard to:
- Tender briefing;
- Proposal / Bid documents;
- Engagement meeting;
- Engagement letter;
- Audit planning memorandum;
- Audit program;
- Consolidation of fieldwork;
- Feedback to client management;
- Finalisation of file;
- File archive.
- ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association)