Miles Fisher Partner
Miles joined Mazars in 2008 as a senior audit manager and was appointed partner in March 2011. Miles has 20 years’ experience within the auditing profession and has spent a significant portion of that time servicing entrepreneurial clients. Currently, Miles specialises in the audits of large private groups, listed companies, and transnational clients. His industry experience includes manufacturing and wholesale, food manufacture, attorneys and attorneys trust accounts, IT and non-profit organisations amongst others.
Prior to joining Mazars Miles ran a small audit, tax and accounting practice servicing small to medium client-managed businesses, and providing consulting services in accounting, tax and companies act regulations.
His experience includes a wide variety of industries enabling him to add value to any team.
Miles’ industry expertise include:
- Engineering, manufacturing/ related wholesale
- Food manufacture and wholesale
- Attorneys’ audits and the audit of attorneys trust account
Professional memberships and accreditations
- SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors)