Elzahne joined Mazars in 2007 as part of the Cape Town Tax Consulting team of Mazars South Africa.
Elzahne is a registered tax practitioner with SARS.
She has over 20 years’ experience in advising on personal tax, expatriate tax matters and employees’ tax.
She heads the Mazars Global Mobility Services and Private Client tax team in South Africa and is the regional representative (Africa) for the Mazars Global Mobility Services Steering Group.
Elzahne has extensive experience in
- Managing expatriate tax assignments
- Managing tax compliance and tax advisory services for private clients
- Advising on complex employees’ tax matters including employee share schemes
- Advising multi-national employers in respect of corporate tax and employees’ tax issues associated with inward and outward investments
- Managing employees’ tax due diligence and employees’ tax review/health check engagements
- Assisting clients during income tax and employees’ tax audits by SARS
- Facilitating dispute resolution with SARS
- Estate planning and trusts
- Voluntary Disclosure Programme
Memberships and Affiliations
- South African Institute for Tax Practitioners (SAIT)