Danny Naidoo Partner
Danny joined Mazars in 2012.
He worked at SAB&T Chartered Accountants as an Audit manager after completing his articles at MSGM Masuku Jeena (since merged into PWC). Danny was admitted as a partner at SAB&T Cape Incorporated in 2000.
He joined Grant Thornton as a director in February 2006 and thereafter Mazars in 2012. Danny’s client portfolio includes public sector audits performed on behalf of the Auditor-General as well as private sector audits.
He is an external audit partner who also oversees the Cape Town internal audit division. This internal audit exposure allows him to have an added perspective in recommending improvements to External audit client’s systems and processes.
- SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors).
- Wesgro Audit Committee member
- Saldanha Bay IDZ Audit Committee member
- Trustee of the SouthSouthNorth Trust
- Pre-issuance reviewer on behalf of the Auditor-General
- Past member of the Independent Regularity Board of Auditors(IRBA) Disciplinary Committee
- Past member/chairperson of the IRBA Inspection Committee
- Past Board member of ABASA (Advancement of Black Accountants of South Africa)