Efficient handling of a growing workload.
Ensuring tax compliance is an increasingly heavy burden. Tax codes are getting more complex, and authorities are demanding increased reporting in their search for non-compliance.
Domestic taxpayers and multinational companies all face increasingly complex tax rules, greater scrutiny from tax authorities, and a bigger obligation to ensure compliance with a complex web of laws. Our global network has the resources and local knowledge to handle the most obscure national compliance requirement efficiently.
We can offer particular assistance to fast-growing companies who are making their first international expansion but which lack compliance and know-how outside their home market.
We can offer help across all aspects of tax compliance, including:
- VAT & indirect tax compliance;
- Corporate tax;
- Transfer pricing;
- Personal income tax;
- Support with tax authorities audit;
- Strategic compliance advice.
- Preparation, completion, and submission of the annual income tax return and relevant supporting schedules
- Checking of all assessments and statement of accounts received in respect of annual tax returns, including revised assessments
- Lodging notices of objection and appeals against incorrect or disputed assessments
- Attending to queries from SARS on your behalf in respect of any contentious or disputed matters
- Preparation and submission of provisional tax returns and advise on the extent of appropriate provisional tax payments
- Registration of taxpayer for SARS e-filing and any amendments to the e-filing profile
- Registration as income taxpayer, provisional taxpayer, PAYE registrations, Customs registrations and/or registration as VAT vendor
- Attending to tax clearance certificates
- Completion of Dividend Withholding tax returns
- Completion of Interest Withholding tax returns, including bi-annual and annual returns
- Completion of Royalties Withholding tax returns
- Attending to and acting as your tax advisor in all matters which you specifically refer to us
The benefits of these services to our clients include:
- Added value based on our understanding of your individual goals and objectives and our commitment to building successful long term business relationships
- Competitive pricing and considerable value for money
- Strong relationships with our clients facilitated by our partner-led approach and clear regular communication with our clients
- A strong presence in the jurisdictions in which our clients operate
- Ongoing support including regular seminars for clients, tax e-updates and secondment or on-site consulting opportunities