Efficient handling of a growing workload.
Precise compliance is vital, not only to prevent fines but also to avoid triggering audits and investigations.
Ensuring tax compliance is an increasingly heavy burden. Tax codes are getting more complex, and authorities are demanding increased reporting in their search for non-compliance. Yet precise compliance is vital, not only to prevent fines but also to avoid triggering audits and investigations.
Domestic taxpayers and multinational companies all face increasingly complex tax rules, greater scrutiny from tax authorities, and a bigger obligation to ensure compliance with a complex web of laws. Our global network has the resources and local knowledge to handle the most obscure national compliance requirement efficiently.
We can offer particular assistance to fast-growing companies who are making their first international expansion but which lack compliance and know-how outside their home market.
We can offer help across all aspects of tax compliance, including:
- VAT & indirect tax compliance;
- Corporate tax;
- Transfer pricing;
- Personal income tax;
- Support with tax authorities audit;
- Strategic compliance advice.
- Preparation, completion, and submission of the annual income tax return and relevant supporting schedules
- Checking of all assessments and statement of accounts received in respect of annual tax returns, including revised assessments
- Lodging notices of objection and appeals against incorrect or disputed assessments
- Attending to queries from SARS on your behalf in respect of any contentious or disputed matters
- Preparation and submission of provisional tax returns and advise on the extent of appropriate provisional tax payments
- Registration of taxpayer for SARS e-filing and any amendments to the e-filing profile
- Registration as income taxpayer, provisional taxpayer, PAYE registrations, Customs registrations and/or registration as VAT vendor
- Attending to tax clearance certificates
- Completion of Dividend Withholding tax returns
- Completion of Interest Withholding tax returns, including bi-annual and annual returns
- Completion of Royalties Withholding tax returns
- Attending to and acting as your tax advisor in all matters which you specifically refer to us
The benefits of these services to our clients include:
- Added value based on our understanding of your individual goals and objectives and our commitment to building successful long term business relationships
- Competitive pricing and considerable value for money
- Strong relationships with our clients facilitated by our partner-led approach and clear regular communication with our clients
- A strong presence in the jurisdictions in which our clients operate
- Ongoing support including regular seminars for clients, tax e-updates and secondment or on-site consulting opportunities.