A global workforce presents challenges that require expert HR knowledge and specialised processes. Payroll legislation is a highly complex area. With rules and policies so often in flux, processing payroll in-house is often costly and inefficient. Our specialist team offers a flexible way of managing your HR and payroll requirements either locally or across the world.
Outsourcing your HR and payroll functions can improve accuracy, efficiency and security. With differing rules and regulations in each jurisdiction, it can be challenging to manage these functions internationally. Partnering with us lets you to draw on world-leading expertise in finance and HR. Our experienced professionals work closely with our clients to simplify processes and improve performance in individual ways suited to their specific circumstances.
At Mazars, our HR and payroll services are designed to meet the requirements of companies that are seeking a consistent and reliable service that is scalable and flexible. We recognise that the modern workforce has myriad HR needs and, above all, wants to know that they will be paid on time and accurately. Using the latest technology and platforms, we help in the delivery of streamlined and automated payroll and HR processes.
When you work with us, you benefit from a single point of contact who will work seamlessly with an international team of experts to deliver results that are right for you.
- Tax reconciliations
- IRP5 requirements
- audit reports
- salaries administration
- remuneration restructuring and advisory services
- advice on remuneration structuring
- applying for dispensations
- external audit and forensic reporting
- general employment law advice
- advice on/production of employment contracts
- pensions advice and implementation of pension schemes
- share options and incentive schemes
- salaries or payroll outsourcing and benchmarking
We also manage all communication with SARS, UIF, and WCA departments with a specialised knowledge of current legislation and changes in procedures that the business manager generally doesn’t have time to keep abreast of.
Our payroll services include:
- PAYE, UIF and SDL registration for companies employing staff in South Africa for the first time
- advice regarding South African employees retaining social security liability in their home country
- laser printed payslips for all staff
- all calculations of PAYE, UIF and SDL
- processing share option schemes as required
- electronic filing of IRP5 reconciliations
- management reports tailored to your individual requirements
- paper or electronic data submission for amendments via email
- facility to import/export payroll data to Excel/CSV
- flexible deadlines for submitting payroll information
- ability to allocate costs by percentage or a fixed amount across departments/cost centres
- email EFT payment list to client, including payment to third parties such as SARS, pension, medical aid, etc
- a dedicated helpline for payroll queries
Our tools and solutions
PayWorld, powered by Payzaar, provides global payroll management in one platform, enabling simplified and standardised payroll operations.
PayWorld helps companies to:
· Strengthen operational controls via payroll and labour cost specific dashboards;
· Consolidate payroll data analytics;
· Simplify integration to third-party HR and finance systems;
· Securely exchange and store information.
PayMap is our in-house integration system, linking your HRMS to our payroll software, automating the HR to payroll data flows, and digitising their validations and conversations.
Our experienced teams support clients with national and international HR and payroll delivery. We maintain comprehensive, up-to-date understanding of labour and employment laws to ensure your business truly understands and cares for your employees.
With a global team of HR and payroll specialists, we are able to support clients with our own people, rather than outsource to another firm, wherever in the world you need it. We are continuously developing our HR and payroll offering by investing in and developing our people, processes and training. This means you receive a consistent service from a highly trained and motivated team.