Easing the burden on your business so you can focus on your core.
Meeting regulatory, legal and entity governance obligations is an increasingly important and time-consuming task. Ensuring compliance is a priority for all companies, but it can put a strain on your resources. Our corporate secretarial teams can manage all your compliance milestones allow your team to focus on their core duties.
Most companies work hard to comply with the legal and regulatory frameworks where they operate. But a shifting regime of rules and regulations can put a strain on in-house teams as they try to stay on top of new developments across other jurisdictions.
Companies that are able to keep up with their statutory compliance obligations often benefit from improved performance and are able to better control procedures and processes in their business. Secretarial support can be critical to reducing risks and limiting exposure to the costs of compliance default, such as fines, prosecution, or director disqualifications.
At Mazars, we take care of every aspect of your corporate secretarial requirements in every jurisdiction in which you operate. We take pride in the knowledge that by helping you stay compliant, we play a part in helping you flourish. The advice and support of our dedicated professionals will ensure you are able to meet and exceed your compliance obligations.
- We can assist you with setting up your new company. This will include registration at CIPC and all incorporation documentation required.
- Includes tax registration
- All work is done in-house from start to finish.
Maintaining statutory registers
- Your share transactions will be in our capable hands as we prepare documentation fast and efficiently with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Any changes that are registered will be updated so that you always have an up to date Share Register on hand.
Converting a CC to a Company
We have years of experience and are ready to assist you.
Submission of annual duties
- Checklist, FAS, XBRL and submission of annual duties to CIPC can be attended to by our competent teams.
- We send you a letter each year, a month before the due date, requesting the correct amount to be paid to CIPC.
- Avoid your company being deregistered due to non-compliance.
Making changes to MOI
Our team are ready to assist you in making changes to the company MOI or adopting a new MOI.
Our expertise runs countrywide.
Members of our team have built up decades of experience and are highly qualified to provide our clients with corporate secretarial services. Our dedicated expertise means we understand the needs of companies across all sectors, providing reassurance when companies need it most.