Easing the burden on your business so you can focus on your core.
Meeting regulatory, legal and entity governance obligations is an increasingly important and time-consuming task. Ensuring compliance is a priority for all companies, but it can put a strain on your resources. Our corporate secretarial teams can manage all your compliance milestones allow your team to focus on their core duties.
Most companies work hard to comply with the legal and regulatory frameworks where they operate. But a shifting regime of rules and regulations can put a strain on in-house teams as they try to stay on top of new developments across other jurisdictions.
Companies that are able to keep up with their statutory compliance obligations often benefit from improved performance and are able to better control procedures and processes in their business. Secretarial support can be critical to reducing risks and limiting exposure to the costs of compliance default, such as fines, prosecution, or director disqualifications.
At Mazars, we take care of every aspect of your corporate secretarial requirements in every jurisdiction in which you operate. We take pride in the knowledge that by helping you stay compliant, we play a part in helping you flourish. The advice and support of our dedicated professionals will ensure you are able to meet and exceed your compliance obligations.
- International health check;
- Incorporation of domestic foreign entities;
- Registration processes;
- General meeting minutes;
- Maintaining statutory registers;
- Entity winding-up process;
- Company secretary advisory.
- registration of companies and close corporations (CCs)
- forming companies and CCs
- off-the-shelf companies and CCs
- company liquidations
- changing directors of companies and members of CCs
- company and CC conversions
- changing company and CC names
- submission of company annual duty
- registration of external companies
- increasing, converting, subdividing or consolidating share capital and the redemption and repurchase of shares
- making changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association
- providing a compliance service to company secretaries and companies
- writing minutes for clients or review their drafts
- preparing documents to effect share transfers and allotment of shares
- arranging for the stamping of documents or obtain exemption from Stamp Duty (where applicable)
- taking care of the routine maintenance of statutory registers and dealing with returns to the Registrar of Companies
- change of financial year-ends
- company secretarial audits
- registration of defensive names
- registration of changes to trustees of trusts
Members of our team have built up decades of experience and are highly qualified to provide our clients with corporate secretarial services. Our dedicated expertise means we understand the needs of companies across all sectors, providing reassurance when companies need it most.