Globally companies aim to grow revenue, reduce risk and costs whilst maximizing return on capital. Mazars provides sophisticated tools and models that businesses of every size need to wade through financial regulations and calculate risk.
Our actuarial teams at Mazars are made up of high calibre technical experts who specialise in:
- Financial engineering,
- Insurance actuarial work,
- Compensation and employee benefits,
- Statistics and modelling.
We call on the professional skills of other teams at Mazars for expertise in financial audit, doctrine, internal control, IT or specific sectors such as banking or insurance.
And we can tap into our international resources at any time for your cross-border assignments.
Mazars Actuarial teams can help your business:
- Define and implement your growth strategy,
- Develop your approach to assets/liability management and your allocation of assets,
- Manage all your financial risks,
- Manage and implement accounting regulations (IFRS standards, Solvency II, Basel II),
- Evaluate your technical insurance activities,
- In the Insurance Sector, contribute and assist in the implementation of your growth strategy,
- Identify and evaluate any company debts/liabilities,
- Train your teams on financial issues.