The external audit team at Mazars consists of partners, directors and senior managers who have between them many years of experience servicing all aspects of the insurance sector.
The service we offer our clients is partner-led; we believe in face-to-face communication on a regular basis with the aim of building long-term relationships with our clients.
We believe in a robust challenge together with a pro-active approach thereby adding value to our clients’ business.
This means that when you choose Mazars as your external auditor, you will not only meet your statutory requirement to prepare your annual accounts but you will receive meaningful insight into the adequacy of the systems and controls in place within your organisation.
Our areas of expertise in external audit are:-
- Lloyd’s coverholder’s/ audits;
- Insurance companies, either listed or private companies;
- Life assurers.
Benefits of our services include:
- Client service excellence.
- Technical expertise.
- A wealth of knowledge and experience of the insurance industry.
- Personal involvement from our Partners.
- Added value in the form of identifying potential improvement to internal controls or processes.
- Enhanced shareholder value.
- Value for money.