As part of a truly international firm, Mazars provides an extensive service for tax affairs from broad global connections and diverse expertise.
We have a deep understanding of the tax implications of working in a global economy and are able to support our clients wherever they happen to be.
Mazars provides international tax advice to a wide range of clients around the globe - from private individuals right through to multi-national listed companies and enterprises in the world’s emerging markets.
We can help you with:
- transfer pricing policy and international financing operations
- cross border mergers and acquisitions
- structuring your foreign offices tax-efficiently
- structuring the funding of your overseas business in the context of different countries’ tax laws
- managing your effective rate of tax and the timing of transactions
- expatriate tax services
- liaison with the Reserve Bank and ensuring compliance with SARS’ rules and regulations