Miles joined Mazars in 2008 as a senior audit manager, and was appointed partner in March 2011. He is officially a partner in the Owner Managed Businesses sector but is responsible for a number of listed and transnational clients.
Prior to joining Mazars Miles ran a small audit, tax and accounting practice servicing small to medium client managed businesses, and providing consulting services in accounting, tax and companies act regulations.
One of his strengths is client relationships without compromising independence. His experience includes a wide variety of industries enabling him to add value to any team.
Miles’ industry expertise include:
- Engineering, manufacturing/ related wholesale
- Food manufacture and wholesale
- Attorneys’ audits and the audit of attorneys trust account
Professional memberships and accreditations
- SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- IRBA (Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors)